2014 / 2015 Silly Season. Drivers Market.

To update the CONFIRMED list for 2015.

Merc - ___ & ___
RBR - DR & DK
Ferrari - ___ & ___
Williams - FM & VB
McLaren - ___ & ___
Lotus - PM & ___
ForceIn - NH & ___
Torro - MV & ___
Sauber - ME & FN
Marr - TBC & TBC
Cater - TBC & TBC

Last edited:
I think we have seen contracts get torn up too often. As far as I am aware Nico has not been officially announced by the team as driving for Mercedes next year and Hamiltons contract has not been renewed beyond the end of this season.

The same applies to Kimi. He has a contract but has not been confirmed by Ferrari as driving for the team next year.

It is also widely expected that Perez and Magnussen will be staying on but until the team announce / confirm their drivers for next year IMO they can't be counted as 'Confirmed'

I think we have seen contracts get torn up too often. As far as I am aware Nico has not been officially announced by the team as driving for Mercedes next year and Hamiltons contract has not been renewed beyond the end of this season.'

-------------------------------------------

Not sure what you mean? Drivers under contract don't get "confirmed" by their team. What is there to confirm?

Il_leone

This is a difficult one; if Sutil has a well written contract (which we don't know), and provided he has upheld his sides of the contract, it is very difficult to get a driver to move if they do not want to!

Il_leone

That's exactly what I meant by saying "unless he has a well written contract"....

In 2010, Kimi Raikonnen was actually paid more by Ferrari than he would have been had he still been driving for them!!! :please:

Incubus Well Alonso had a contract with Ferrari until 2016. And he has gone.

I think until a team actually state 'these are the drivers for next year' then you can take nothing for granted.

Or to put it another way I will be taking nothing for granted. You can do as you wish. ;)

Last edited:
Since no-one has made an official announcement at Ferrari it could still be that for next year their drivers will be Alonso, Vettel and Raikonnen. But who is going to be the Mercedes third driver?

Back
Top Bottom