So your 2012 Predictions have been tried, and some of you got some right! Well done you! So, for the sake of New Year's Day 2014, lets have your not entirely serious predictions for the year ahead...?
- McLaren will bungle at least one pit-stop
- Charles Pic will be outqualified by Timo Glock at least three times
- The grass will turn out to be less green for Lewis Hamilton
- Tooned will not reflect Jenson Button's new #1 status
- Perez will be inconsistent
- Valteri Bottas will do better compared to Maldonado than Senna did
- Felipe Massa will on occasion be "back to his old self" but still be comprehensively battered by Alonso
- Mark Webber will blame everyone else in an incident that had as much if not more to do with his aggression
- Mark Webber will be a pointless appendage to Red Bull
- Caterham will get slightly closer to Toro Rosso but not make that quantum leap
- Hamilton will cock up one of the qualifying sessions and take an early bath in Q1
- If Vettel addresses a criticism of him, a new one will appear
- Paul di Resta will slide further into abject anonymity
- Kimi Raikkonen will continue to be the rockstar of F1
- Romain Grosjean will be penalised for a first lap incident which he was an innocent victim of
- Nico Hulkenburg will sign for a top team for 2014
- Ferrari will do better than their calls of "crisis" would suggest
- We will see the finger in India
- The DRS qualifying and practice restrictions' only effect will be that Mercedes will look shit all weekend rather than just on Sunday
- There will be loads of teeth gnashing about Bahrain, but neither Bernie, the teams, Todt, Cameron or Obama will make any attempt to do anything about it...
- @RasputinLives will not finish bottom in Team Mate Prediction
- Cyril Abetiboul will be gone by years end
- There will be a range of "hilarious" jokes about Jenson & Martin's love lives...
- ...ignoring Jenson's obvious fling with DC!
- Some chancer will make a huge song and dance about entering HRT for 2014; nothing materialises
- Esteban Gutierrez will score less than a fifth of Hulkenburg's points
- Sebastian Vettel will sign for Ferrari for 2014