2013 Predictions

• Vettel will win the WDC :)
  • Redbull will win the WCC :)
  • Suzi Perry will lead me to watch the BBC at least once :)
  • Hamilton will win a race :)
  • Mclaren will be 4th in the Constructors WCC :(
  • Massa will win a race :(
  • Webber will leave Redbull at the end of the year :)
  • Kubica will do a test in an old F1 car :(
  • Perez will end the year at least 25 points down on Button :( (1 point out)
  • Silverstone will be a wet weekend :(
  • DiResta will get beaten by his team mate :(
  • Bernie will have a health scare :(
  • Schumacher will hang around like a bad smell :(
  • Rosberg and Hamilton will crash into each other :(
  • Many teams will abandon developement early to work on the 2014 cars :)
  • Williams will continue to improve :(
  • Grosjean will find his mojo and out perform Kimi on several occasions :)
  • Mercedes will 'enjoy' the extreme criticism of the Hamilton fans on CTA even though last year no one cared. :)
  • A race will be red flagged :(

Red Bull will win the WCC :victory:
Fernando Alonso will win the WDC - a close run between him and Vettel decided in the last race :embarrassed: Although Fernando was doing quite well until the Silverstone tyre debacle
McLaren won't win a race :p
Williams will win 2 Grands Prix, both for Maldonado :embarrassed:
Hulkenberg will win a Grand Prix for Sauber :embarrassed:
Massa will win a race due to an Alonso retirement :embarrassed:
Hamilton will win one race, as will Rosberg :victory: & :embarrassed: 1-2 so not bad
Marussia will beat Caterham in the WCC :victory:
Grosjean will win one race :embarrassed: The boy came close
Force India won't complete the season :embarrassed:
Daniel Ricciardo will replace Mark Webber, perhaps before the end of the season :victory:
The US Grand Prix will be as dull as **** :victory:
The Korean Grand Prix will be replaced :embarrassed:
It will rain in Monaco during the race weekend and probably for the race :dunno: can't remember
Suzy Perry will be shit but I won't care as I'll be watching Sky :victory:
Frank Williams will retire at the end of the season :victory: & :embarrassed: Claire has taken over as Team Principal
Georgie Thompson will be outed as transexual :victory: At least that's my reasoning why we didn't see her this year
Antony Davidson will win Le Mans :facepalm: 2nd

I don't think I did too bad

I kept our predictions inside Fenderman's Head. At least one of me was right more often than not and the rest made up for the gaps and gaffs. What I can tell you is this:

Red Bull met our expectations :((Fenderman - Hamilton appreciator and Alonso fan-ish):thinking:(Mzzzz X) :1st:(Rad Booton - Adrian Newey fan) :) (8-)Collective consciousness)

Mercedes exceeded our expectations :) (Mercedes marque and Rosberg appreciators)

Bernie Ecclestone has so far survived my expectations :o8-)

Pirelli have met our expectations :facepalm:8-)

The FIA and stewards have continued to reflect our expectations but only just :disappointed:8-)

Alonso will win the WDC- No
Mercedes will win the WCC- No
Lewis will win three races- No
Rosberg will be second at least once- Yes!
Button will only out-qualify Perez 8 times- One out!
Raikkonen will not care about anything he does- Well he wasn't paid
RoGro will hit someone on lap one- Not sure? Don't think so!
Perez will not win a "normal" race- Or any!
Hulkenberg will get Sauber's first win- Nope
Hamilton will be ahead of a Mclaren by the end of the season- Both!
Marussia will finally get a point and finish ahead of Caterham- Halfway there!
10 different race winners!- Not even close!
Chilton will be over praised- See SkyF1
Maldonado will get a race ban- Nope
Mercedes will get a 1-2 at Mercedes Monza!- Nope
Mclaren Honda will be confirmed- Yes!
BBC will be better than Sky! - Subjectively!
And Lewis shall lead the WDC at one point! - To end on a no!

No-10-
8 Yes
I lost!:(

• McLaren will bungle at least one pit-stop Must have
  • Charles Pic will be outqualified by Timo Glock at least three times He was outqualified by Bianchi - Glock no seat
  • The grass will turn out to be less green for Lewis Hamilton Unless the MTC's lawns were immaculate
  • Tooned will not reflect Jenson Button's new #1 status It didn't really exist this season - like McLaren!
  • Perez will be inconsistent Damn straight!
  • Valteri Bottas will do better compared to Maldonado than Senna did Yep. But it was sabotage!
  • Felipe Massa will on occasion be "back to his old self" but still be comprehensively battered by Alonso Bang on!
  • Mark Webber will blame everyone else in an incident that had as much if not more to do with his aggression Don't think he managed it this year - although Multi 21 was close
  • Mark Webber will be a pointless appendage to Red Bull Vettel won the constructors title early
  • Caterham will get slightly closer to Toro Rosso but not make that quantum leap No
  • Hamilton will cock up one of the qualifying sessions and take an early bath in Q1 No
  • If Vettel addresses a criticism of him, a new one will appear It did
  • Paul di Resta will slide further into abject anonymity Who?
  • Kimi Raikkonen will continue to be the rockstar of F1 Right up to the point he did one.
  • Romain Grosjean will be penalised for a first lap incident which he was an innocent victim of Don't remember one!
  • Nico Hulkenburg will sign for a top team for 2014 Life isn't fair
  • Ferrari will do better than their calls of "crisis" would suggest Yeah, they did!
  • We will see the finger in India Thank you, boys.
  • The DRS qualifying and practice restrictions' only effect will be that Mercedes will look shit all weekend rather than just on Sunday They absolutely were still shit only on Sundays
  • There will be loads of teeth gnashing about Bahrain, but neither Bernie, the teams, Todt, Cameron or Obama will make any attempt to do anything about it... Of course
  • RasputinLives will not finish bottom in Team Mate Prediction 8-) Well done, Raspy!
  • Cyril Abetiboul will be gone by years end No
  • There will be a range of "hilarious" jokes about Jenson & Martin's love lives... Well, I don't think we saw McLaren
  • ...ignoring Jenson's obvious fling with DC! Still both denying it
  • Some chancer will make a huge song and dance about entering HRT for 2014; nothing materialises Well, nothing happened, so half right!
  • Esteban Gutierrez will score less than a fifth of Hulkenburg's points Less than one-eighth
  • Sebastian Vettel will sign for Ferrari for 2014 No, apparently Kimi Raikkonen did. Rockstar!

• Caterham will have various "1 second improvement!" upgrades (all of them fail)
  • Marussia will generally be better than Caterham and finish 10th or higher in the end table
  • Rosberg will grow increasingly frustrated with Hamilton as the season goes on
  • Webber to retire
  • Grosjean to improve his first lap behaviour and finally win a race
  • Räikönnen to win more than one race
  • Lotus to end up 3rd in the Constructions Championship
  • Pèrez to win at least 3 races
  • Maldonado to pull another great drive out of the bag and win another race for Williams
  • Vettel to win the Championshp after fighting it out with both Button and Alonso, with Pèrez hot on their tails
  • Räikkönen to walk off the grid at the Brazilian Grand Prix and personally open the gate which was closed last season
  • Red Bull will not win the Constructors Championship, losing it to Mclaren
  • Lauda will say silly things
  • Kobayashi to make a glorious return at the Japanese Grand Prix, winning it and samurai-kicking everyone off the podium during the ceremony
  • Rosberg will get all the bad pitstops and mechanical failures this season, which is attributed to "bad luck"
  • di Resta will make the last race end on an anti-climax again
  • Hülkenberg will Hulksmash everyone out of the way at one race and win it

Not a very good year.

Back
Top Bottom