Football 2010-11 Football Season

Another CTA clash tomorrow Leicester v Preston with the returns of Hume and Brown, good job we got Hume back for longer, he's our only available striker

Well Pompey might have lost but they certainly weren't embarrassed. I only hope they pick themselves up for the next match against QPR

Pompey 1-1 QPR A very strange match by all accounts with a retaken penalty, two players sent off and QPR equalising in the 91st minute. I still think Pompey can make the play-offs and a draw against the league leaders isn't a bad result by any stretch of the imgaination

I'm really not sure I should be making this post*, but...

Bristol City won away at Swansea, the first side to do so this season and only the second side to score against Swansea at the Liberty Stadium. :)

BCFC are now 5 games unbeaten and counting, moved out of the bottom 3 and are 20th in the league. Come on you reds! :yesss:

Next up, Leeds Utd.

* I just hope I haven't jinxed City's good run of form...

One step forward 5 steps back, good positive draw at Bristol City, (still think we shoulda won though) we go and embarrass ourselves against Barnsley, i really think Ferguson needs to go, surely defeat on Friday against Hull will do it on Sky to get rid of it, (its a horrible feeling when you almost want your own team to lose because you want the manager to get sacked)

McZiderRed said:
Next up, Leeds Utd.

* I just hope I haven't jinxed City's good run of form...

We'll look forward to playing you.

We should of won the last 3 but Johnson decided to help Hull get a point by scoring in both goals in the last game :givemestrength:

McLarenSupremo said:
One step forward 5 steps back, good positive draw at Bristol City, (still think we shoulda won though)
City were lucky in getting the draw. Our home record has been dire this season...

F1Yorkshire said:
We'll look forward to playing you.

We should of won the last 3 but Johnson decided to help Hull get a point by scoring in both goals in the last game
:) City's home form poor, but our away results have been good, so far! What have Leeds home form been like?

FB said:
Doncaster, bloody Doncaster :crazy:

I didn't even know Doncaster had a football team until yesterday ;)

They do that to you.

Unlucky McZiderRed but I'm not going to complain about a playoff position, I'm not going to get too excited yet, theres so much of the season still to go.

F1Yorkshire said:
Unlucky McZiderRed but I'm not going to complain about a playoff position, I'm not going to get too excited yet, theres so much of the season still to go.

It's funny, you know. Just before the match yesterday, I had a bad feeling about it. And so it proved... This is going to be a long tough season. :(

Back
Top Bottom