Football 2010-11 Football Season

Although today's game against Doncaster Rovers wasn't exactly a goal-fest, a one-nil win for Bristol City will do me fine. :)
If City keep this form up, a very reasonable league table position at the end of the season will be on the cards.
city.gif

S'pose losing away to Reading isn't so bad but a win would have put Pompey up near the play off places. After the trials and tribulations of the last year or so another season rebuilding in the Championship wouldn't be such a bad thing just as long as Scumhampton don't get promoted.

FB, I don't suppose you are generous enough to let us have the three points next weekend. We need them more ;)

More fun tonight, Preston play Reading at the Madjeski. A team unbeaten in 8 against a team who has never won at the Madjeski..........

That result for Bristol City today was poo! :( Next up is Millwall, away, on Tuesday. Hmm... :unsure:

Still, at least City are pretty much safe for this season...

Bad luck MCLS. You weren't helped by Scunthorpe giving QPR a walloping today, but it ain't over till it's over...

..and Scunny's win does have it's good side...

Neil Warnock.jpeg
Neil Warnock watches his table topping QPR side
concede four goals against lowly Scunthorpe
ROFL

Just check on his chest on the left. That is a Sheffield United badge, isn't it?

Sshhhh! Don't tell anyone. I don't think anyone else will notice that I nicked the photo via google and it's totally unrelated to anything that happened today.... :whistle:

Doncaster and Sheffield United this week, if we don't get 6 points from that, we are relegated 'for sure'

Well Scunthorpe, Preston and Sheffield United will be going down now by the looks of it

The fat bird is warming up, but she hasn't sung yet... It ain't over till it's over! Although saying that, Preston could do with winning as many of the last 5 games as possible and your rivals to do badly, but... :dunno:

In other news, Bristol City are now officially safe. City are secure in the Npower Championship for another season at least!
city.gif

To be honest McZiderRed, we need 5 wins out of 5 and then hope Palace or Doncaster lose at least 3 games.

And replacing Preston are...

Brighton & Hove Albion :1st: Congratulations to Gus and co.

They complete Sussex promotion week after the money-having Crawley Town (and their convicted fraudster manager) went up to League Two!

To be honest McZiderRed, we need 5 wins out of 5 and then hope Palace or Doncaster lose at least 3 games.

If it makes you feel any better, Leeds are throwing away their promotion chances as fast as they can.

Back
Top Bottom