Football 2010-11 Football Season

Before last night, Caulker has great, shoring up City's dodgy defence at a time when there were loads of injuries. Last night was his first bad game of the season. Caulker has been a class act all season, apparently. (I say apparently, cos I've not been able to get to many games this season, due to financial reasons. Season ticket not renewed... :()

Ask any Bristol City fan and they'll tell you Steven Caulker is a prem player and probably an England player of the not too distant future... :)

Excellent! It's a long time since we produced a decent young English player.

Just hope, with our injury situation, we don't have to recall him...

Excellent! It's a long time since we produced a decent young English player.

Just hope, with our injury situation, we don't have to recall him...

Indeed, let's hope not! :)

Although Caulker is talented, the young lad would benefit from another season of Championship football, of which another season with Bristol City would fit the bill perfectly... :whistle:

If you could have a word in Harry's shell-like, that would be much appreciated! :D

Well Harry's fond of sending our youngsters out to the West Country, apparently he's got a lot of friends out there from his Bournemouth days. Yeovil have had three or four.

With a bit of luck you'll hang on to him. I don't much fancy our chances if Caulker has to play for Spurs against Real Madrid in the Champions League Quarter Finals!
*feels faint and slightly sick with fear and excitement*

Leeds being mighty helpful there by winning messing up against Sheff Utd :givemestrength: Somehow managed to win that game. Nathan Ellington in the 94th minute. We can stay up :D

Leeds being mighty helpful there by winning messing up against Sheff Utd :givemestrength: Somehow managed to win that game. Nathan Ellington in the 94th minute. We can stay up :D

I can't think of a more deserving club to stay in at least the 2nd teir, than a founding member of the football league. So I hope PNE stay up! :cheer:

Come on! PNE are only eight points behind Crystal Palace*. Keep you're peckers up!

* (Although neither Neil Warnock or Mr Orange, their previous chairman, are still there, I still have a dislike for the club.)

Sorry McSup, couldnt keep the unbeaten run going. It's going to be close at the end for Leeds, hopefully we can just nick the last automatic spot as Leeds don't like playoffs!

Prestons experience of the play offs

2000/1 lost to Bolton 3-0 in the final
2004/5 lost to West Ham 1-0 in the final
2005/6 lost to Leeds 3-1 on aggregate
2008/9 lost to Sheffield United 2-1 on aggregate

And thats just the Championship play offs.......

Shit! Steven Caulker's season is over! :disappointed:
Steven Caulker has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee cartilage injury.

The on-loan defender has now returned to Tottenham Hotspur for treatment, and will undergo surgery on the injury that was discovered before he was due to join up with England Under-21s.
Manager Keith Millen exclusively told bcfc.co.uk: "It's terrible news for the lad and everyone at the club feels for him.
"He's now heading back to London to undergo surgery as his season is over with us. I'd like to thank him for his contribution this season, and to Tottenham for allowing him to come to us."

Source > http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~2325455,00.html

:(

Ooh, he'd have been better off staying in Bristol for treatment. All of our moderately injured players seem to end up badly broken.:disappointed:

Ooh, he'd have been better off staying in Bristol for treatment. All of our moderately injured players seem to end up badly broken.:disappointed:

Indeed they do. They say medical science cannot explain Ledley King's knee...

To be fair to Spurs, Woodgate was always injury prone. He waited 18 months for his Real Madrid debut, scored an own goal and got himself sent off!

Leeds have a must-win game against Forest at lunchtime today. Who ever wins should move upto 4th place if other results go our way. Hopefully Preston will pull off a win against Swansea. Come on McSup!

We did our bit today F1Y :D You better repay us by beating Palace later this month :)

You did well! Its a shame Norwich and Cardiff got their acts together as well. We should be able to beat Palace again.

Back
Top Bottom