Football 2010-11 Football Season

Considering we only have one defender available for the game, who is an 18 year old who has played 1 league game for us, another ridiculous score wouldn't surprise me.

PNE aren't setting the world alight anyway, are they?

Leeds United playing PNE on the same night Valencia play Schalke 04 in the Champions League...
What a difference a decade makes.

We put 5 in against Doncaster at the weekend so we'll probably go into the match with too much confidence and concede 5!

Feel sorry for Sian Massey, given lineswomen job in a fixture that has become known to be rather volatile recently.

Tonight sees another thrilling Clip The Apex fixture, in the guise of a Bristol City v Portsmouth Championship clash.

Portsmouth enter this match surfing a six match winning wave, whilst City are cresting a three match winning swell. Which will be the breaker, or will the tide have merely been quelled by the Ashton Gate Barrier Reef, resulting in a draw?

City have recently had Nicky Maynard back from injury and he's scored three goals in the last 3 games, fuelling City's recent winning streak. Meanwhile, David James (former Portsmouth player & former England No.1) will keep City's goal, hopefully receiving a good reception from the travelling Pompey fans'...

Not being able to attend tonight's match, I will attentively listen to the match commentary on Radio Bristol. COYR!! :cheer:

That will get filed in the unmentionable column somewhere between losing to Palace and losing to Burnley

I can sum up the game pretty easily, we hit the post and it goes out, Leeds hit the post and it goes in

So Pompey failed to match their best ever run of results with a loss at Brizzle City, ho hum at least we appear to have avoided relegation which looked like a VERY distinct pisabolity only a few weeks ago.

So Pompey failed to match their best ever run of results with a loss at Brizzle City, ho hum at least we appear to have avoided relegation which looked like a VERY distinct pisabolity only a few weeks ago.

Well I wasn't going to say anything but.....................

LOL

Tonight's game is a tough one.

Norwich v Bristol City, at Carrow Road. (Live on Sky TV)

Norwich currently sitting 3rd, on goal difference, whilst City are 14th (their highest league position all season). Carrow Road is always a tough place to go to and with Norwich going for an automatic promo place, tonight will be... er... tough.. :unsure:

So, all I'm going to say is, Come On You Reds!! :cheer:

In Spain, meanwhile, its Getafe 2-2 Athletic Bilbao with Manu of Getafe scoring 2 in the right end and one in the wrong!

Cittadella have won in Serie B as have Hertha Berlin in the 2.Bundesliga and Shamrock Rovers are winners in the All-Ireland Cup.

Thats the rest of the football as far as I can see tonight!

I was going to ask McZR how Steven Caulker has been getting on since he went out on loan but after last night, I don't think I'll bother...:(

I was going to ask McZR how Steven Caulker has been getting on since he went out on loan but after last night, I don't think I'll bother...:(
Before last night, Caulker has great, shoring up City's dodgy defence at a time when there were loads of injuries. Last night was his first bad game of the season. Caulker has been a class act all season, apparently. (I say apparently, cos I've not been able to get to many games this season, due to financial reasons. Season ticket not renewed... :()

Ask any Bristol City fan and they'll tell you Steven Caulker is a prem player and probably an England player of the not too distant future... :)

Back
Top Bottom