Football 2010-11 Football Season

It would be ironic if we swapped with Peterborough really

Hehehe, yes it would.

Also ironic is that Micky Adams started his campaign with the aim of getting into League One with Port Vale, and now will take Sheffield United there rather than Stoke-on-Trent's Other Team.

They won't be playing Vale though!

Hideous tackle from Scholes. That was the first football game I've watched in ages and all I saw was more swearing, more dirty play and more diving. /moan

Someone please remind me to switch off when I decide that a football game might actually be interesting. Amazing how far it's fallen in my estimations over the past few years. /moan no.2

FB, I would like to point out that Portsmouth have a massive say in the relegation battle so if you do anything other than beat Scunthorpe on the last day I will be......... less than pleased :whistle:

I seem to recall Pompey playing away at West Brom a few years ago. If West Brom won then Scumhampton were relegated. Every time Pompey strayed into the West Brom half their own fans booed them LOL West Brom won and stayed up, the Scummers lost and went down - what a happy place The Hawthorns was that day.

I only mention this to glory in the relegation of Southampton to point out that Pompey sometimes have a different agenda in these situations.

MCLS is the moderator of this section of the site; so based on the lastest score at Deepdale I expect this thread to be deleted some time today!

We could be out of the relegation zone on Monday :D

We could also be relegated

Oh wise words there. To be honest Saturday's game really did kill the players, the writing has been on the wall ever since the first game of the season. If Brown had have come in sooner we would be lounging around in mid table just like Portsmouth and Bristol City. I just hope he stays as manager for next season

Looks like Southampton are going to get the second automatic place. I bloody hope so anyway, otherwise our chances of a swift promotion will be slimmer

Sorry FB

Back
Top Bottom