• Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andrea_Moda_Rules

Podium Finisher
Does Exactly what it says on the tin really

who do you think will win and why

For Me Kimi Raikonen

The Ferrari Suits The Belgian Track and Kimi has been pretty awesome there in the past. Its bout time he returned to form and i think Spa is the ideal track to do it at. But I think it will be close between the ferraris and McLarens though.

I've gone for Massa.

Based on recent form and results I think he's the man to beat - especially if he gets pole on qualifying again.

I'm with Brogan on this one.

Massa is the man in form and with luck he can take the win here.

It's a make or break race for Kimi but I think Massa has got the edge.

This is definately and interesting one and general consensus seems to point to Ferrari being dominant at Spa which may or may not be the case (who knows!).

Yes Massa would be an obvious choice being the inform man as suggested above.

This is a Kimi track however, having won the last 3 events at this circuit (last for ferrari and the previous two for McLaren) he clearly knows his was around and likes the circuit.

On a nice warm sunny day you have to fancy this pair to scrap over the win although i don't think Lewis will be as far away as he was last year.

There is a big BUT in this whole equation though, warm sunny days and Spa generally do not mix together to well and the forcast for this weekend is cool and damp so this could once again turn into another lottery and a few suprises in the pecking order along the way which should make it entertaining for us viewers at least!! :popcorn:

Will the cooler conditions hamper ferrari's well known tyre issues, if it rains will Massa be looking for a waltzing partner (silverstone was so much fun), is this likely to play into the hands of Lewis, or will we see a few other suprise drives / pit strategies (likes of vettel / sutil / barichello). I might just put a few quid on force india scoring a point!

If it rains my monies going on Lewis, If it stays dry then Kimi.

For no apparant reason what so ever, I've voted for Heikki Kovalienen. :unsure:

If he wins I'll cry as I should have gone down the bookies....

Back
Top Bottom