Vettel 256, Alonso 256, Webber 256

Brogan said:
A lot of wishful thinking going on in this thread :D
And is that wrong? I am reminded of this saying:
In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip
or how about this one:
It's better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist who is always right
;)

Brogan said:
"Alonso has 5 more points than Webber. Can you confirm you understand the message?"

I seem to remember a pesky engine issue affecting the #5 RBR running down to Parabolica a couple of months ago... was later confirmed to be a brake issue...

"something is wrong with the engine...I am losing power" [as he gently applies brake whilst taking foot off accelerator]...

Chad Stewarthill said:
ATL11,
How on earth does Glock get into the lead? :s

Oh he'd be lapping him for the 2nd time, just a little ruse to our readers to see if they understand the 2008 pun...

Brogan said:
A lot of wishful thinking going on in this thread :D

Oh come on, if like me at the start for Brazil your on the edge of your seat....wondering whats going to happen? 1st corner smash, 2nd race on the bounce a RBR engine failure, etc etc.....only to find both RBR's race off holding station, the rest just chased in their own static formation (Bahrain 2 - The search for excitement).

My Kitchen ceiling got a new coat of white paint before Vettel saw the cheqerd flag, the race was a bit of an anticlimax.

I just hope Abu Dhabi is not a 3 car procession and Alonso takes the title finishing 3rd, this season has been good for a number of aspects. So especially after the season start in the desert, I just hope the last 2 races ain't dull affairs.

I just want the race to be good race with incidents, suspense and a good World Champion. I'd also love for Murray Walker to commentate and on lap 54 we hear "OH MY GOD JAMES......."

Back
Top Bottom