The Olympics 2012

Thanks for the photo Brogan, After a little appreciation there's one overriding thought I have... thank heavens they don't make the shot putters wear the same outfit!

Mid 30's actually isn't that bad as long as you keep hydrated - I've done enough of it in Turkey.
Running in driving rain and wind is bloody horrible though.

Edit: Just missed out again on another gold, this time in the sailing. Fifth place or better would have been good enough but they finished eighth.

Well done to Ben Ainslie winning gold again, the fourth Olympics in a row.

Murray will have an uphill struggle today - first he has to beat Federer and then after just a 45 minute break he will play in the doubles final.

I'm away from the Olympics/media/internet for 24 hours and we're suddenly on 14 golds!!!

shocked-cat-o.gif

Oh dear...just heard the final is best of 5 so Murray will struggle to win it IMO.

Whatever happens he's going to be tired for his doubles match.

If he keeps playing like this it will be wrapped up in 3 sets.

Federer is playing the worst game of his life.

He's now broken his serve 3 times in a row.

I'm editing this post again, it's not Federer playing badly it's Murray playing his best ever tennis.

Epic 3rd game of the 2nd set, If Murray had lost that it would have been game on again for Federer.

The heavens have opened up here in Yorkshire and for the 2nd time today my sky signal can not cope with it! The earlier storm actually set of car alarms due to the intensity of the rain/hail!

Back
Top Bottom