Pre-Season The 2021 Season...

im no expert but this is already going to be long hard season for haas, i think mick schumacher will be in for a season where all he can do is beat mazapan. but thats no bad thing long term because you look at like russell 1st season at williams & alonso's 1st season at minardi. despite have driving some of worse cars in f1 of the last 20 years there repuation boomed

Work underway at Monaco.
9A85FE85-881D-4053-888F-D89D0A6AE25A.jpeg

The e-Prix is two week before but neither until May. 8 weeks of upheaval for two motor races, why the bloody hell does anyone live there? Oh yes, they don't pay tax!

About time someone did a Ligier tribute livery. At least AM haven't gone for the acid yellow they use on their GT racers.

I remember Flavio registering Benetton as an Italian entry in 1996 despite the team.based in Enstone. This of course miffed one British journalist about what the Italians have contributed to the team if 99% is British

About time someone did a Ligier tribute livery.
I've now seen pictures of the Alpine under normal, outside, daylight and was surprised at how light the blue is. You're right G, it is very much a Ligier tribute act.

Back
Top Bottom