Pre-Season The 2021 Season...

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
i have faith in Perez the way he was driving at the end of 2020 was brilliant & i think if he can have the same tyre saving he will be good

also he not terrified of overtaking with albon was at times

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
yeah ive seen this they say. that they need another £6m to put the race on behind closed doors. & with FIA putting 23 races on. you could think that they fitted in cancellations. but i think turkey could be back.

i still highly doubt brazil will go ahead, go back to bahrain outer considering it popularity & even if it does sky sports would probally do it from a british studio. because i think it was safer on titanic than it is in that deathtrap of a country, espically when they are have 4,000 deaths a day & in the last 30 days UK has had 1600

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
I can remember good racing.
i can as well ;)
20210417_072231.jpg

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
16 races in a season.

1 three day test
4 Races
1 three day open test / fan event
4 Races
1 three day open test / fan event
4 Races
1 three day open young driver test / fan event
4 Races

Job done

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
for me ive checked the calendar. & ive changed my mind 18 races for me is perfect. you get a race every fortnight. with a 5 week break in the middle

March 14, 28
April 11, 25
May 9, 23
June 6, 20
July 4, 18
August 29
Sept 12, 26
Oct 10, 24
Nov 7 , 21, 28

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
Why do you want a five week break in the middle ?
i was toying with back to back race in july

but then i thought from all workers that they would a decent break because if it was 25th by the time they get home it would be probally late 27th & they got to be back. probally 23rd august. so they would only have a 3 week gap to go on holiday

Top Bottom