India gone
Only 1 USA GP
Austria back
And maybe Russia.

Here it is.

March 16 - Australia (Melbourne)
March 23 - Malaysia (Sepang)
April 6 - China (Shanghai)
April 13 – Korea* (Korea International Circuit)
April 27 – Bahrain (Sakhir)
May 11 – Spain (Barcelona)
May 25 – Monaco (Monaco)
June 8 – Canada (Montreal)
June 22 – Austria (Red Bull Ring)
July 6 – Britain (Silverstone)
July 20 – Germany (Hockenheim)
July 27 – Hungary (Budapest)
August 24 – Belgium (Spa)
September 7 – Italy (Monza)
September 21 – Singapore (Marina Bay)
October 5 - Japan (Suzuka)
October 19 – Russia* (Sochi)
October 26 – Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)
November 9 – Mexico* (Mexico City)
November 16 – USA (Circuit of the Americas)
November 30 – Brazil (Interlagos)

Last edited:
I think Sky will get the extra race, but I'm not sure though.
Isn't 30th November a bit late to end the season though?

The shorter the winter break the better IMO

I heard Mexico City is very run down. Whats the story behind that coming back?

Last edited:
So apart from the summer break we're back to a race every fortnight which is good news although I expect Korea to not be there so 3 weeks between china and Bahrain.

I expect Mexico and Russia to make it.

Mexico because they already have a race track and apart from the sad loss of the parralter turn it should be tidy upable with a bit of cash which they have.

Russia because now its on the calender it would be extremly embarrasing for it to drop off and with so much sportinv embarrasment of late I don't think Mr Putin (or his yeti) will stand for it.

New Jersey a no go so we won;t have to enjoy the Jersey shore then

Russia I am sure they will make it happen seeing this is about national pride for Putin and a political statement - any guess he might want to hand the winner's trophy on the podium for the first race

.....as long as the driver has his prefered sexual preferances.

I'm actually looking forward to Mexico being back as it was always a great track even if it was majorly dusty.

Austria I'm not looking forward too as the rebuild is a bit crap and with only 9 corners in the whole thing DRS will kill it as a race.

I always enjoyed Austria; nice to have a proper European GP coming in. And if Red Bull think they'll be the only home town heroes then Mercedes might be a bit Lauda.

I always recall Turns One and Two were one hell of a challenge - Hakkinen was spun by Coulthard in 1999, and we had Sato going cross-country into Heidfeld in 2002 as a memorable smash.

Don't rule out New Jersey yet. @ianparkesf1 has reported today that they have yet to submit their formal application but will do so before the deadline on 20th September. I have heard this from people on the ground too. Given they have a contract, if they submit the application, a date will be found.

I don't know... They have had races on le mans day before and it finishes before a US grand prix would start.

British GP is on Wimbledon men's final day again and this year they didn't sell out and it was not on the BBC. Maybe a shuffle?

Jen I think they are putting Wimbledon back another week after French Open because they need the players to get more time on grass and judging by the spate of injuries this year's tournament then I think the message is clear so maybe the British GP won't clash with Wimbledon

Back
Top Bottom