Football The 2012/13 Season

Well Boro are officially :censored: man we couldn't even beat a struggling side if we tried. Still worried that we'll be dragged into a relegation dog fight. Looks like relegation in the Championship points wise is gonna be higher than usual this season :ok:.

Seriously? I really liked Sunderland somehow, but now I hope they'll get relegated. Why would you hire this lowlife scumbag?

Cos he's cheap? Luckily Sunderland have taken him on otherwise he could have ended up at Leeds. Who we'll get now I have no idea and past caring now. I'm quite happy to have mid-table mediocrity while waiting for the new owners to stump up some cash.

We were supposed to get him in 2003 but the Risdale factor ****ed that up. He is one of the favourites but I'd prefer Gus Poyet. When Dennis "not so" Wise was in charge of the Whites, it was common knowledge that the actual brains behind him was Poyet. Who knows what will happen, it's too late for this season anyway.

We were supposed to get him in 2003 but the Risdale factor ****ed that up. He is one of the favourites but I'd prefer Gus Poyet. When Dennis "not so" Wise was in charge of the Whites, it was common knowledge that the actual brains behind him was Poyet. Who knows what will happen, it's too late for this season anyway.
When Juande Ramos was Spurs manager, Gus was supposedly the brains behind him too. So there's a warning from history!

A day late, but:

Shame for Malaga

Borussia Dortmund got very lucky...

Also, great to see Drogba in again, all 3 Galatasary goals where of quality.

Naughty LOL

603709_10152760649660621_384322477_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom