Football The 2012/13 Season

On of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen has knocked Man Utd out of the Champions League. Ridiculous, so pissed off.

Man U need to score 2 with about 3 minutes left. And it literally was one of the worst refereeing decisions ever, even worse than they Chelsea Barcelona semi final a few years back. I bet even Mourinho thought it wasn't a red card.

Hard to feel sympathy for United over refereeing, but this decision was perverse. It almost makes you wonder...

The issue now is that this may cause an adjustment of the allocation of Champions league places down by 1 for premier league clubs to just 3.

It could be a great year to be a Spurs fan Galahad

No chance, we've got tons of coefficient points piled up, plus several strong teams in t'Europa League.

We're too far ahead of Serie A in Italy for that to happen. And as Galahad said, apparently UEFA think that the Europa League is an important competition, so we have lots of points from that. And it's counted over the past 5 seasons.

Galahad - The head of UEFA's refereeing body is also the head of the Spanish FA.

Tell me that isn't a conflict of interests. Try it.

Then ask me about those four Chelsea penalties, van Persie getting sent off in the Nou Camp for taking a shot or Terry getting sent off at the same venue for doing something I would wager Sergio buggering Ramos did at least 20 times tonight.

The Spanish FA's head being the head of the refereeing committee would be rejected as too corrupt by the Russian government, the Mafia and Bernie Ecclestone.

The non-fulfilment of media obligations?

Better look that up:

CTA.png
Hmmm... reasonably serious but not overly so.

Wow TBY, that is quite a revelation about Senor Villar. Last night wasn't quite as bad as Chelsea 2009 but it comes close. Shouldn't Varane have been sent off in the first leg for his last man tackle on Evra? Nope, not even a foul apparently...

I don't agree with you on the Terry sending off in Barca TBY, even Terry admitted that he should have been sent off.

My dad once played as a striker in a semi-professional league; his team once beat another team 52-0. He scored 13 goals, his co-striker scored 29!

Back
Top Bottom