Football The 2012/13 Season

Moral of the story? Never mess with Fellaini.

On a contrasting note, I bet Shawcross didn't even feel anything as the Afro was cushiony LOL

Not good behaviour though, still a fan of his nevertheless unlike the bandwagoners who joined on aboard this season.

Aston Villa were terrible tonight but that should not take anything from Bradford City who were tremendous this evening. If Villa play like this many more times this season then they could be looking at Championship football next season.

Transfer News

Bristol City have signed Liam Kelly from Kilmarnock for an undisclosed fee...

Are there any Scottish type people on here that could shed some light on this player? Is he any good?

I know I could look on the internet but info from some-one that's seen him "in the flesh", as it were,
would be great.... :)

Apparently not! :disappointed:

I was a fan of Derek McInnes, but too many of the players are just not good enough. The player's that Del had signed looked promising, but the team as a whole are just poo... as has been the case under the previous 3 or 4 managers...

Hopefully the new manager can change this... :thinking:

Well done Bradford city getting to Wembley, they could be playing in europe next season. On the flip side Paul Lambert maybe getting his P45 in the morning.

It's a shame really that the main talking point of the match is the incident between Hazard and the ballboy, Especially as a Swansea fan it takes the gloss off what should be one of the greatest nights in Swansea City's recent history.

Back
Top Bottom