Football The 2012/13 Season

If any of you have a spare £4.5 million hanging about Fratton Park is up for sale at the end of the month. If no one buys it Portsmouth Football Club will cease to exist. So stuff your Champions League and Chelsea managers, where's the trickle down in football?

Property values on that part of the south coast must have rocketed since I last caught a ferry.

In all seriousness, this is a national scandal and ought to be the main sporting headline.

I'm a bit late, didn't seem to get the alerts for this thread in a while.

Knee-jerk reaction, they can still qualify, why not just sack him after they dropped out of the champions league, or once the seasons over.

There's people calling Di Matteo lucky? Really? He achieved more than most of the recent Chelsea managers have achieved, and this Champions League group is proving to be majorly tough, no team in that group is guranteed to go through, and Shakter have been a real surprise.

Have faith, I bet he(Abramovich) rues the decision of letting Mourinho go, that was a team.

I didn't think football was this tough a game...

newcastle.webp

Brogan - He's October. Thats when they run out of football managers.

January - Gary Megson
February - Alan Curbishley
March - John Gregory
April - Steve Bruce
May - Johan Boskamp
June - Les Reed
July - Alain Perrin
August - Iain Dowie
September - Paul Merson
October - George Entwistle
November - Gerald Ratner
December - John Terry (they've finally admitted it)

I seem to have strayed into the wrong thread - didn't spot the "Football" banner in front of the title!

Too many senior moments are happening.

Back
Top Bottom