Football The 2012/13 Season

Aye mate! :)

Saw all the goals clearly, the Spartak Moscow goal, and the penalty was taken right infront of us and we saw the incident too! Big Sammy-ras pointing at us after he'd won the penalty!

Near the end when Celtic started time wasting near the corner flag, we saw their giant (Number 10 dude) get really angry and rugby tackle Charlie Mulgrew LOL

Everyone started doing the 'Poznan' but I was reluctant to do it, but joined in to avoid looking like an arse.

We also had an idiot sitting just behind us constantly shouting like a dafty:
"C'mon Sammy!"
"Gae him the wan-two!"
"Mon the Celts!"
"Get Messi oan nooo!!"

There's many more of his ridiculous comments, felt like jumping onto the pitch grabbing the corner flag and stabbing him with it.

Parking Pataweyo scores a late equaliser for Pompey.

_64650549_pa-15200086.jpg

As an Arsenal fan, that was embarrassing. Gervinho out! Awful performance. Congrats to Bradford - I was even supporting them from extra-time onwards. Hopefully one shock for Arsenal will put the club's house back in order.

Slyboogy

Was a tough scrap yesterday and your team came and sat back and were trying to hit us on the break. However we dug deep and got the result in the end :). Was never a penality but we Boro fans would shout for anything as we never get decisions go our way, so was about time we did. However we had the pace to get at the Wolves back four and it showed when we scored the second :). Have offically lost my voice again after all the shouting and singing I did at the game.

Back
Top Bottom