Head To Head Sebastian Vettel vs Daniel Ricciardo

No. He said they were going to try and reset it and see if it fixed it. I would suggest that as Vettel us quoted as saying he had the problem in Q2 and Q3 it didn't.

I'm not going to argue over the minor details. It was cleared in Q3 with reportedly slightly less power. His laptime was very consistent and a tenth or two shy of Ricciardo's who has once again generally looked faster than him all weekend.

Last edited:
"As far as I'm concerned qualifying was good, in terms of the car balance," said the reigning Formula 1 world champion.

"We got more or less everything out of the car, but unfortunately halfway through Q1 we had a problem with the ERS"

"Towards the end we were able too run a little bit below the maximum, which gave us a more consistent discharge, but still not full power."

Vettel was unsure how much time the issue cost him, but conceded it was "not enough for pole".

Autosport

So he didn't have full power then? Which is what The Pits was pointing out.

(Nice edits by the way. Write #143 if you agree you've gone back and changed your last post and whole argument in order to not look so silly)

Last edited:
teabagyokel I agree but since then it is Webber who seems to have the mechanical gremlins at Red Bull and Vettel has a smooth weekend

So anyone who says Seb is not doing well because of mechanical issues - its tough luck really

teabagyokel I agree but since then it is Webber who seems to have the mechanical gremlins at Red Bull and Vettel has a smooth weekend

So anyone who says Seb is not doing well because of mechanical issues - its tough luck really

Well when it happened to Webber it wasn't tough luck for most people, but Vettel being the favorite in the team. ;)

Well, Ricciardo has again proven to be better than Vettel, he finished well ahead of him in this race, and completed loads more laps. Seb was last when he pulled off today.

Phew, that's all put to bed now, thank goodness!!

Back
Top Bottom