Head To Head Sebastian Vettel vs Daniel Ricciardo

So how the **** did Maldonado win a race then?

I believe the World Health Organisation atributed the event to a global hallucination due to the release of toxic gas from a volcano in Iceland and a very bad batch of wine gums. Unfortunately the report was supressed by the government of the Isle of Wight and can't released until 2049.

Yeah, cause you weren't in a Newey designed car. That's the only reason Seb never drove a thread off topic. Ricciardo would never drive a thread off topic regardless of his car.

Ok? Now we're back on topic.

Touch gloves, now retire to your corners and come out fighting. Ding Ding.

I wouldn't be so sure about that if you look at the lap charts both McLarens were 2 seconds per lap off of the race pace and 2.5 seconds away from the fastest lap...

Hamilton would have been on pole without the underfueling. Due to the undefueling he was sent to the back of the grid, and McLaren put him on a different strategy (fewer pitstops), which meant slower laptimes. Had he started from pole I think he would have had a really good shot at the win.

And yet I just can't see past the slow race pace even McLaren didn't understand it and Hamilton has started from the back this year and it didn't affect his race pace so why should it have affected it then? It wasn't just a little bit slower it was massively slower...

Wasn't it because of the tyres back than? The one who could get them to work won the race, the one that didn't destroyed their tyres within a few laps.

Back
Top Bottom