Head To Head Sebastian Vettel vs Daniel Ricciardo

FOM like to hit drivers over the hit with radio messages both in the frequency and the editing. Seb has always been one of the targets and Hamilton as had a horrible time of it. Alonso and Ferrari switched to Italian after being caught out with him calling them idiots.

Last edited:
FOM like to hit drivers over the hit with radio messages both in the frequency and the editing. Seb has always been one of the targets and Hamilton as had a horrible time of it. Alonso and Ferrari switched to Italian after being caught out with him calling them idiots.

Good thing they did, he shouldn't be ranting about that in public - even if it's true :( -

Tuscan1969
I don't think is burn out .....

Il leone : I didn't say he was burnt out but I do think that very few (if any) world class sportsmen can operate at the very top for too long without one season or series of "below par" performances... This applies whether it's golfer so footballers, tannins stars or whatever. To me burnout implies he'll never be the same agin....and I think he still has the capacity to race at the very front....but maybe not this year.

Last edited:
well he certainly aint bragging about "Suzie" like he was with

"Luscious Liz" and "Randy Mandy"
"Kinky Kylie"
"Kate" and "Kate's Dirty Sister"
" Abbey"
"Hungry Heidi"

is he running out of bitches or has he actually got a collection of ho's ?

Fly by wire pedals have been in the sport for years....

I thought they banned them years ago and now they were back this season for brakes ??

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure I heard in a commentary that they were using fly by wire brakes for the first time this season?

Yes I'm pretty sure its new for this year.

Was Vettel bragging about the other cars that he named? I mean bragging? How does one brag about a named car? He was saying they were good cars which to be honest is fact not bragging.

Il_leone I'm bit worried that you take everything Vettel does in a negative light. Is this a personal issue? Did he steel your lunch money at school?

F1Yorkshire gidday mate but I still prefer the Poms to beat the Aussies in Cricket any way

RasputinLives - well he is not talking about how great Suzy is at the moment? Like he did with his other cars

I don't buy that he is worn out and deserves a break rubbish from Horner

I did put a link in where F1 pundit Maurice Hamilton suggests Vettel deserves some slack

I find it interesting that so many people either trivialize or ignore all of the mechanical issues Seb's car has had this year--far more than Ricciardo's. Like it or not, that has had a major influence on their relative performances.

Back
Top Bottom