Race Of Champions

erinha

Points Scorer
This year Sebastian Vettel (GER), Nico Hulkenberg (GER), Daniel Ricciardo (AUS) and Felipe Massa (BRA) will be making their appearances in London for 2015 ROC. Other names confirmed so far: Tom Kristensen (DEN), Petter Solberg (NOR), Mick Doohan (AUS), David Coulthard (UK) and Jorge Lorenzo (SPA).
They will be teaming up for Nations' Cup too. I am guessing Vettel-Hulkenberg for Germany, Ricciardo-Doohan for Australia, Massa-Piquet Jr for Brazil, Kristensen-Solberg for Nordic countries.

It's very interesting Massa and Piquet Jr will be teaming up, considering crash gate, though I dunno how their relationship is.... Then again, Alonso was a Ferrari driver for years along with Massa, but you can at least argue he didn't know. Whatever.

Some big names will be there in November. So, might be worth to take a look at it.

Race Of Champions - ROC London November 2015

Ricciardo said that he's looking for "redemption" by beating Vettel. So I'm not sure he understands the meaning of the word, or I am missing something.... :)

excited for this race of champions on skyf1 always the highlight of racing year with great entertainment & close racing (which it isnt hard to beat the last 2 races) even more now with 1 of the best fields assembled ive seen since ive been watching this all the way back to stade de france days

Results:
Nations Cup:
Team England vs Team Germany: 2-1 (Team England wins).
Race of Champions: Vettel vs Kristensen: 2-1 (Vettel wins).

Back
Top Bottom