Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RasputinLives

Leave me alone I'm on Smoko
Contributor
Bahrain and Vietnam officially off now too. So basically postponing the start to the season.....which is what they should have done in the first place.

RasputinLives

Contributor
One unforseen consequence of these cancellations is that it may stop Hamilton getting the number of wins he requires to break Schumacher's record (he needs 8). I suspect getting that record will trigger his retirement, so we might see him in 2021 after all.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
ive heard they will be removing summer break this yr for 1 yr only. which if true leaves space for 2 grand prixs on 9th & 23rd august. im not be cynical ;) but im assuming that will go to 2 GPs that are the most expensive to refund. which 2 races out of Australia bahrain Vietnam potentially Dutch & Spanish have the biggest refund

RasputinLives

Contributor
JEV's laughing though. He's the only one with a medical certificate that says he doesn't have Covid-19. Lol

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
F1Brits_90 Is the Doctor quite right in the head ? It will take over a year, flat out, to create an effective vaccine, and test it, and declare it safe for use, and even that’s wishful thinking.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
F1Brits_90 Is the Doctor quite right in the head ? It will take over a year, flat out, to create an effective vaccine, and test it, and declare it safe for use, and even that’s wishful thinking.
its was a video on newstalk. some Irish radio programme. mentioned something to with it being similar to Ebola. most of it went over my head

RasputinLives

Contributor
Well the last I heard WHO hadn't officially sanctioned the Ebola vaccine due to lack of testing so that seems confusing.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
just interested as i am inquisitive person/nosey. ive noticed this thread, for the race thats never was. has had more messages than any of last 4 GPs of 2019 season in USA Mexico Brazil or Abu Dhabi

& by posting this & letting people know, it has also now just surpassed 2010 turkish GP

Top Bottom