Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

1 thing i find fascinating about Formula E is that its the opposite of formula 1 in competiveness, 3 races 3 different manufacters 3 different driver wins 3 different pole sitters & how on same circuits you can have 2 different races & i look Jake Dennis on friday 3rd on the grid & won race 1 at a canter at 11.5 seconds which is very rare, then comes back 24hrs later race 2 qualifies 14th in "1 of the worst formula e cars he's driven" & struggles to 10th in the race

I was watching the Daytona 24 hours over the weekend, and I know there were various safety car incidents and yellow flags, but rarely in any category did one team run off to a 30 second lead and then coast round in the way Red Bull did last year. If all these other formulas can find a way to equalise the car performance you wonder why those that run F1 can't do the same.

I was watching the Daytona 24 hours over the weekend, and I know there were various safety car incidents and yellow flags, but rarely in any category did one team run off to a 30 second lead and then coast round in the way Red Bull did last year. If all these other formulas can find a way to equalise the car performance you wonder why those that run F1 can't do the same.
its all these frequent rule changes, we finally get close & rule changes, everything starts again. 1997 > 1998, 2008 > 2009, 2020/21 > 2022

Back
Top Bottom