Caption Competition  MXIV

Caption Competition MXIV

• Lewis: "You are mate, a bald spot right here"; Jenson: "That's great coming from a gu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis: "So if the contract talks with Brawn don't work out how about coming to Mclaren so that

• Lewis: "Is that badge on your overalls true?"

• Lewis: "This is my new team mate..."

• The Riddler bamboozles Hamilton and Button

• You count yourself lucky you're in next season's McLaren Jense, I've been tearing my hair out this y

• As befits the English gentleman's spirit of sportsmanship, Lewis and Jenson agree to give the rest o

• Has someone thrown a Mohawk Grenade?

• Total voters

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
It has been over a month since we have had a proper, certified caption competition with a TBY designed trophy. Have a go at this picture of British pair and teammates to be Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton.

You have until next Sunday to get you entries in. Good luck!

Attachments

• button_hamilton.jpg
    button_hamilton.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 266
Lewis: "You are mate, a bald spot right here"

Jenson: "That's great coming from a guy who's receding hairline can see his collar size"

Lewis: So if the contract talks with Brawn don't work out how about coming to Mclaren so that I can beat you into oblivion?

or Lewis: Is that badge on your overalls true?

"I thought I was signing as team number one"
"no I'm team number one, you are number two"
"I'm confused"
"so am I"

As befits the English gentleman's spirit of sportsmanship, Lewis and Jenson agree to give the rest of the field a chance in 2010. “We’ll each only use one hand to drive all season. The other will be glued to our heads”, said Lewis, confidently!

Poll is open people! Get your votes in before or after your Crimbo celebrations ;)

PS- Bro, maybe we could get a Santa smiley :D

Cameraman : "So, guys. Who would you rather date - Michael Schumacher or Fernando Alonso?"

JB & LH : "Uhhh. Let's think about this one."

Well done FB for your victory in this Capcomp. Teabag will get right on the trophy for you :D

Anyway, you and C_A_T cat decide between yourselves who should host the next competition :)

Back
Top Bottom