Mercedes and Ferrari in 'secret' Pirelli tyre tests

I should add Red Bull and in some ways Ferrari are unhappy about the outcome

really all that could have been done is disqualify Mercedes from Monaco results which meant Vettel would get another 7 pts and Webber another 3pts and Alonso another 4 pts :whistle:

Bill Boddy

That still would not make Red Bull happy you know.

I agree Mercedes could say drivers and constructors should be treated differently so only the constructors points would have been lost

Fenderman pirateplunder

Red Bull suspect Mercedes actually tested new parts on the current car as well and there are suggestions that they may miss the young driver test and do their own testing citing ambiguity in the regulations

Yes they are not happy Mercedes have only got a reprimand

Il_leone

The reasons that would be a mistake have been more than adequately explained by teabagyokel in his post here: http://cliptheapex.com/threads/merc...t-pirelli-tyre-tests.6253/page-42#post-204885

Methinks Red Bull are unhappy that they can't stir up a Horners Nest with a hot stick and get any more out of it than they have already :) . Tactically it's a mistake because they are just giving everyone the impression that they are rattled and distracted.

Still it's better than having a pooch and a hot chick in the hospitality suite. That would really upset the fans ... :oops:

Fenderman

They were told by Mosley there is not such thing as a fair competiton when they quizzed about the double diffusers and they think that they are being targeted by the others mainly Mclaren to slow them down

I think the old political fights could come back now

Red Bull ought to have a scan of this before kicking off...

CTA.png

Back
Top Bottom