Lotuses

The petty arguing has stopped but really the Lotus name has been played with and I don't have faith in Proton in doing anything with the Lotus name...first thing they need to keep hold of is the Renault engines unless they want to build their own or are talking to others

Renault have suggested they will only supply two teams in 2014 when the turbos are ready and Red Bull is one of them so its going to be a battle between "Renault", "Lotus" and Williams .

I would have given Fernandes more respect if they said they wanted to revive the great name after saying the next win is the teams 80th not first

Unlike Behar his idea is to promote road car selling..i guess he will follow the trends of Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, Ford who all try to use F1 to sell road cars but then jump ship when it is not worth spending the money. I'll be amazed if the team survives 5 years

Proton aren't playing with anything. The are promoting the road cars that they produce. The road cars that carry the Lotus badge.

Forget about Team Lotus. That died in the eighties.

Proton aren't playing with anything. The are promoting the road cars that they produce. The road cars that carry the Lotus badge.

Forget about Team Lotus. That died in the eighties.
----------------

Agree but initially Fernandes with Gascoyne and co believed in its tradition in reviving its name

I don't have faith in Behar..and he is another Nick Fry/ Honda botch waiting to happen

----------------

Agree but initially Fernandes with Gascoyne and co believed in its tradition in reviving its name

I don't have faith in Behar..and he is another Nick Fry/ Honda botch waiting to happen

So did Bahar. Hence why he licenced them the name. That Caterham ist really doing much, either. You would hope they would be somewhat more competitive by now. In contrast, The Lotus Renault is not doing bad consider the team was nearly destroyed by a bunch of cheating leaders and drivers. I'll have Bahar over Briatore and co any day of the week.

So did Bahar. Hence why he licenced them the name. That Caterham ist really doing much, either. You would hope they would be somewhat more competitive by now. In contrast, The Lotus Renault is not doing bad consider the team was nearly destroyed by a bunch of cheating leaders and drivers. I'll have Bahar over Briatore and co any day of the week.

Please don;t ever let that fat greedy womanising Alonso bootlicking Italian back in F1 he will destroy more F1 drivers careers

Back
Top Bottom