Le Mans Le Mans and the WEC

looking good for the British drivers in their LMP2 teams. with car featuring Alex Brundle, Paul di Resta & Anthony Davidson 1st 2nd & 3rd for LMP2 honours & sky sports bragging rights.

with the electricial issues for the Vergne car. he looks like getting beaten by da costa again ;)

The only thing I can predict with certainty, is that the running order after 10hrs won't be the same after 24. Particularly if the promised rain does materialise.

Would someone care to tweet this back at whoever that numpty is - https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/...du-mans/entry-list-24-heures-du-mans-2020.pdf

Hardly difficult to find is it?
but as he says later, you shouldnt have to keep checking your phone to see which 1 is which. there are many people who only watch le mans. i include my self in that. 160,000 people watched the climax to 2019 le mans. but ive looked for the figures of all the other races & i cant find which means 6hrs of spa must have figures of under 30,000

would be so difficult to name instead of the number

Last edited:
got up about 7.30 that was a big shock to have seen the toyota 7 of conway who got about as much luck as davidson. losing 8 laps on the #8 toyota. & alex brundle to be leading LMP2 & now down in 14th. is a sky sports F1 pundit showdown for class honours with di resta v davidison

& very much like F1 the forecasted rain never turned up it seems

If all he wants to know is the race order, why is he watching the TV feed? That's what live timing is for - it's 2020 after all. The TV coverage does identify the team and driver that is being followed on the live action. Sticking the car and driver names on the side would take up half the screen.

It used to be that Toyota were cursed at Le Mans, seems that they've managed to isolate the gremlins and limit them to the #7 car.

What a choice in LMP2 - Zak Brown and Paul di Resta, or Anthony Davidson. A curse on both your houses. More attrition needed - would love to see the SO24 car on the podium, James Allen has been the fastest driver in the class. Just needs a little more from the silver driver Milesi.

im cheering on anthony davidson, that guy deserves it. this is his 12th start at le mans & he never won his class. even though he has been in lead numerous times only for horrendus luck to hit. whether its that massive crash or the car conking out 1 lap from the end

I can see that he's been very unfortunate (although it wasn't always bad luck - why isn't he still driving for Toyota?), and he deserves it, but the truth is I just don't like the guy.

Back
Top Bottom