Jos' Weather Thread

Tell 'em Jos the Boss, what they don't know you've already forgotten, tell it like it is man. I know you are considering a prophesy of Laszlo Szabo legging it across the track on lap 14 wearing a gimp mask, chicken outfit and Cuban heeled pink cowboy boots but don't go for what they're bound to suspect.

Jos the Boss - just to remind you...!

I will take whatever you say last before the deadline, in this case c).

May the force be with you :moustache:

Ok, Jos the Boss - it is decision time. What is the weather going to do this weekend, at Silverstone Circuit between the hours of 1pm and 3pm, BST? Your choices are,
a) dry,
b) spots of rain but not enough for inters, (but at least tv shots required of spectators with umbrellas up),
c) wet & dry (spells or running on inters / wets plus spells on slicks for at least 5 cars in each case) or
d) inters / wets for the whole race distance.

Your prediction / wild guess must be registered before midnight on Thursday, just like the other FF1 competition.

You man enough to play by these rules? ;)

Ok, add option e) red flag! :goodday:

Where's your money...?

I'm going to make a bold statement here, with rain affecting nearly every race weekend so far this season I am going to predict that the normally wet Spa will be bathed in glorious sunshine for the entire weekend without a spot of drizzle in sight!

I am but the humble administrator, Jen, facilitating the communication of Jos' weather prediction expertise to the masses. If our resident weather guru says changeable then that is certainly what it will be.

His record speaks for itself does it not?

Back
Top Bottom