Head To Head Jenson Button vs Lewis Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The constructors' championship is definitely on. Winning races is my focus but when I get out of the car at the end of the race and look at points, that [the constructors'] is the bit I look at.
"Winning the drivers' [title], is such a slim opportunity, if it happens it happens. But I am not going to get excited about it."

Jenson Button

Looks like he's finally realised what just about everyone else has been thinking about his title chances since about May. And I suspect the talk of WCC is music to McLaren's ears, they've always struck me as a team who are more interested in race wins and the WCC than one of their drivers winning the WDC.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/

BBC F1 technical analyst Gary Anderson said: "I think Lewis is a bit disgruntled - he didn't get a time in on the super-softs and he was complaining about his front tyres going off during the race runs."Red Bull look pretty strong. Jenson Button looked good on the race simulations - he was probably the fastest car out there.

im not suprised lewis is having problems again,its obvious why.

Last two weekends the same. Lewis starts off Heading the time sheets then mysteriously gets worse and worse as the weekend goes on. very odd. It seems a new trait, prior to the last weekend he got stronger through the weekend and was usually fighting for pole.What a shame, it could really hamper his slight chance at the WDC

Last two weekends the same. Lewis starts off Heading the time sheets then mysteriously gets worse and worse as the weekend goes on. very odd. It seems a new trait, prior to the last weekend he got stronger through the weekend and was usually fighting for pole.What a shame, it could really hamper his slight chance at the WDC
Did he not say that he contributed to the messed set up in Japan?

Perhaps Irishgreen. Last year's qualifying.

1.Hamilton: 1:35.820
2. Vettel:1:36.126
3.Jenson: 1:36.042

I think Lewis will be fine. He didn't get a clean lap on the supersofts in FP2 and that's probably why he's so far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom