Head To Head Jenson Button vs Lewis Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it many times before, practice times are irrelevant.
Red Bull are/were notorious for not doing much in practice and then blowing everyone away in qualifying.

For what it is worth Vettel's fastest time on the primes was 1:39:089, Button was 0.416 seconds slower whilst Hamilton was 0.428 slower than Vettel. The option tyres for the top drivers seemed to be only about quarter of a second faster than the primes. This is presumably enough to require option for Q3 but with a pit stop for primes after not too many laps.

However, since I have no knowledge whatsoever on how runs with a full fuel load went this is pretty well meaningless. Maybe someone can make the options last longer before they start to fall off.

Last two weekends the same. Lewis starts off Heading the time sheets then mysteriously gets worse and worse as the weekend goes on. very odd. It seems a new trait, prior to the last weekend he got stronger through the weekend and was usually fighting for pole.What a shame, it could really hamper his slight chance at the WDC
Hang on a cotton picking minuet I thought Lewis could drive round any car problem and still be quickest, have I been misinformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom