Future F1 Grands Prix

New Jersey might not get the go ahead again next year, so I think it will replace it, but then the Russian Grand Prix is coming in aswell, so one track has to go :thinking:

I guess it all depends on what the new boss of F1 wants to do once Bernie is banging his tin cup against the bars in his cell.

;)

So no second American race then and probably bye bye Korea although the German GP is not looking the safest is it?

Valencia is also fun to drive on f1 games, but it's boring to watch.

Can't understand why you guys like Hungary or Singapore, nothing ever happens in those races, unless it rains.

What is also hard to understand is that Ecclestone was demanding Silverstone and Spa in the day to renovate the track and buildings, but tracks where there is clearly something to be done on overtaking chances nothing is done and even get contract renewal.

Korea looks almost certain to go but there are a number of other candidates for the second race to be dropped.

It's been rumoured for a while that China may pull out due to a general lack of enthusiasm for the race, Bernie was making disparaging remarks about Canada recently saying the place needed a spruce up for the Prawn Sandwhich brigade and Spa has been on the brink a number of times due to a lack of funds.

I like Hungary but with Russia coming in, that could be another that could get the chop.

So, err, when New Jersey is available does that mean Austin will get dropped?? I can't see that happening for the foreseeable future. NJ & Austin would have to co-exist on the calendar unless Austin have had a catastrophic falling-out with Bernie.
I wouldn't miss Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Korea, or even the Indian GP. Malaysia, China, Circuit de Catalunya, Singapore, Hungary and even Nurburgring are also on my 'meh' list.

I posted this on the Red Bull Racing thread because I'm an idiot...

Red Bull bring back the A1 ring.

Like they won't have a massive advantage there then, surely there should be some rule about a team who owns a track not being allowed to use it in an F1 season? What next Ferrari get Fiorano onto the calendar.....

Edit

Thanks for the heads up RasputinLives

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom