Future F1 Grands Prix

I feel really sad at the prospect of Europe losing more races. Got a bad feeling for Hungry in the next few years, I think the Finns that travel to that race will be very disappointed. I like the fact that F1 is going to new venues but as long as the classics like Monza, Spa and Sliverstone stay on the calendar that's fine with me.

sf08.jpg

• A quick right onto the broad California Street for a further dash downhill.And of course, a map:
sf-map.jpg
I'd love a GP round the streets of Frisco, if they could drive ala McQueen in his Ford Mustang GT390 Fastback all the better! Imagine this could be Hamilton chasing down Vettel with Horner looking sheepish in the passenger seat......
que cool 70's music:

Aint Russia got a signed deal for 2014 ?

Whatever happened to the Rome Grand Prix supposedly done for 2013-2017?

I think Bernie will go to Qatar on the same motoGP track used and race at night if he can

Il_leone
The Rome GP was Bernie playing games - a few months after it was floated, BE admitted that there wouldn't be 2 races in any one country any more... (Other than the USA...)

Russia does have a signed deal for 2014, but I can't see it occurring till 2015 (It will be in Sochi, around the Winter Olympics area).

We've also got the New Jersey track to to fit in in 2014....Mexico has also been in negotiations to hold a race (And had announced that they expected to be on the 2013 calendar earlier this year)

Back
Top Bottom