• free as a bird/like chicken tonight/not winging it/chirpy

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • jez101's emoticon post!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
If I feel favoured like Ferrari I will be back in the car but if I feel fairly done I will not drive," said Perez. "It's my duty to make sure that everything corrupt."

(Is it meant to be what he actually said or for fun?)

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
"If I feel like a takeaway I will be back in the car but if I feel that it's a happy-meal, I will not drive," said Perez. "It's vital it's good food, to make sure that everything is including Mexican Chillies!"

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
If I feel like a circle I will be back in the car but if I feel like a rectangle I will not drive," said Perez. "It's hexagonal to make sure that everything is triangular."

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
"If I feel catapult I will be back in the car but if I feel duck-billed platypus I will not drive," said Perez. "It's north by north-west to make sure that everything is rough hewn granite."

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
"If I feel free as a bird I will be back in the car but if I feel like chicken tonight I will not drive," said Perez. "It's not winging it to make sure that everything is chirpy ."

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
"If I feel drunk I will be back in the car but if I feel sober I will not drive," said Perez. "It's Carlsbergs job to make sure that everything is lager and only lager in my drinks holder"

Mryzyz

Rookie
"If I feel fuzzy I will be back in the car, but if I feel velvety I will not drive" said Perez "It's vital to make sure that everything is texturally correct"

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Some wonderfully nonsensical entries, but unfortuanately one rejected entry:

"If I feel drunk I will be back in the car but if I feel sober I will not drive," said Perez. "It's Carlsbergs job to make sure that everything is lager and only lager in my drinks holder"

I'm sorry, greenlantern101, but you're only allowed a maximum of 4 words per :censored:.

But lets all vote!

Top Bottom