Fill in the Blanks - 230611 - Poll III

Fill in't blanks

• free as a bird/like chicken tonight/not winging it/chirpy

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • jez101's emoticon post!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I feel favoured like Ferrari I will be back in the car but if I feel fairly done I will not drive," said Perez. "It's my duty to make sure that everything corrupt."

(Is it meant to be what he actually said or for fun?)

"If I feel like a takeaway I will be back in the car but if I feel that it's a happy-meal, I will not drive," said Perez. "It's vital it's good food, to make sure that everything is including Mexican Chillies!"

If I feel like a circle I will be back in the car but if I feel like a rectangle I will not drive," said Perez. "It's hexagonal to make sure that everything is triangular."

"If I feel catapult I will be back in the car but if I feel duck-billed platypus I will not drive," said Perez. "It's north by north-west to make sure that everything is rough hewn granite."

"If I feel free as a bird I will be back in the car but if I feel like chicken tonight I will not drive," said Perez. "It's not winging it to make sure that everything is chirpy ."

"If I feel drunk I will be back in the car but if I feel sober I will not drive," said Perez. "It's Carlsbergs job to make sure that everything is lager and only lager in my drinks holder"

"If I feel fuzzy I will be back in the car, but if I feel velvety I will not drive" said Perez "It's vital to make sure that everything is texturally correct"

Some wonderfully nonsensical entries, but unfortuanately one rejected entry:

"If I feel drunk I will be back in the car but if I feel sober I will not drive," said Perez. "It's Carlsbergs job to make sure that everything is lager and only lager in my drinks holder"

I'm sorry, greenlantern101, but you're only allowed a maximum of 4 words per :censored:.

But lets all vote!

Back
Top Bottom