Cricket Ashes 2015

sometimes sport leaves you in utter disbelief & 29/6 did me just mouth open shock & Just seeing the slow mo of voges's body language after stokes catch on the sky montage i thought said alot of mentality it was almost like the aussies are now going expecting a collapse. but they shouldve dug in & waited til after lunch when the sunshine was out but too impatient trying to make things happen

but 1 thing i find unusual in the last 6 series with 2010/11 series being the anomaly that home advantage is turning extremely crucial both sides are great in there own conditions & awful away from home because we've lost 5-0 twice & aussies have only won 2 test matches losing 7 (soon be 8 barring a miracle i guess after 60 all out)

Great to see that the ashes are safely back with England again, hope they go on now and win the series 4-1 just to rub there noses in it a bit more.

Not wanting to start a new thread so am putting it here.

Yorkshire have boycotted Boycott.

Geoffrey Boycott 'disappointed' with Yorkshire chairman's snub

I dont think the boycott thing is too big or was not meant to be. Because I was listening to Radio Sheffield (post football match) & the guy was saying blocking boycott presidency is nothing against him because he is a boyhood hero & thinks that he would prefer him to continue in the ambassadorial role he does so well

Back
Top Bottom