Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now the lawyers are involved.
85DBD795-D2D4-46EC-BCB1-0F3F07156E11.jpeg

Every team would have done the same

Interesting Ross Brawn and Stefano Dominicali have been quiet about Masi
I disagree.

When Schumacher drove into Hill in the Adelaide finale in 1994, the Williams team accepted the result. They could have protested, Schumacher could have been penalised, but they felt that it would be unsporting to do so (and would have brought the sport into disrepute by trying to change the result after the fact).

I disagree.

When Schumacher drove into Hill in the Adelaide finale in 1994, the Williams team accepted the result. They could have protested, Schumacher could have been penalised, but they felt that it would be unsporting to do so (and would have brought the sport into disrepute by trying to change the result after the fact).
This is different this is about the race director trying to engineer a result without following the correct procedure so this has ramifications

I think Masi will be sacked because it shows they need ex race drivers to manage situations like this someone like Jackie Stewart

This season FB we’re probably it been the least enjoyable season I’ve ever had. The season for me has gone downhill since they started broadcasting the teams interacting with Michael Masi.

This season FB we’re probably it been the least enjoyable season I’ve ever had. The season for me has gone downhill since they started broadcasting the teams interacting with Michael Masi.
Agree - it's a classic case of the season would be better if the teams weren't bleating to Masi throughout the race. I prefer that we can see it now, as it just demonstrates how childish they all are.

Stop them communicating with the race director.

Protest against Max has been dismissed.

1. Teams should not be allowed to lobby during a race
2. Michael Masi cannot handle the immediate pressure and decision making. He was so desperate not to influence the outcome, that’s exactly what he’s done. He needs to either step down or do what the teams do pre race and work out all the permutations, what he would do, and stick with it.

The overtaking the safety car was not significant enough as it was only brief

Now let's see whether Masi will look like a real pillock coming up

Back
Top Bottom