2014 / 2015 Silly Season. Drivers Market.

Trading a 4 time WDC for a past-his-prime Alonso would be foolish, as would Vettel going to a team that seemingly couldn't organize a bake sale and is on it's way to being competition for Marussia.

I also have to say that Ricciardo didn't impress me in the RBR junior team, so it is possible that this year is an aberration, and they would be crazy to make a change until they can be certain that it isn't.

Last edited:
....or at versailles.....and we all know what happened then.

Weren't their rumours that Vettel was moving to Ferrari even before Danny started beating him? When Schumacher moved in 96 did we see it as a sign he'd surrendered to Johnny Herbert?

If it is true by the way I guess we understand another reason Alonso has been giving Ricciardo so many complements in the media.

Alonso can sor Red Bull better than Vettel will sort Ferrari

Ferrari is such a political minefield which would test most driver's patience. Schumacher had Jean Todt dealing with the politics for him I don't see anyone else capable of managing the politics of Maranello to shield Vettel

Saying that I don't think Horner can manage Alonso

Seb going to Ferrari just when he will end his tenure at Red Bull being well beaten by Danny boy .. make what you will of that

I just don't see Alonso as a Red Bull driver, the two don't seem a good match to me. Besides that, the only thing Red Bull can offer Alonso is Adrian Newey and he's buggering off to make boats or something.

Back
Top Bottom