Football 2011/12 Football Season

Put it this way, we won't be letting him go for less than £1,000,000

I remember signing Chieke Tiote for 2.3 and he turned out to be one of the best ever signings by the club, I just worry he won't get the game time due to the competition.

Along with £6 million for Nugent, eh FB? ;)

Nugent was class for Preston but went downhill when he came to the Premier League. He should have waited another season before making the jump up he clearly wasn't ready for it.

BTW - Reckon Newcastle and WBA might suffer second season syndrome, you both might struggle but doubt you'll get relegated come the end of the season. Reckon you both will be safe with a couple of games to spare.

Cheik Tioté for 2.3m. There is a good signing, although I wouldn't want to loose the booking point every week on a Fantasy League team!

If they hadn't signed Campbell last year I'd have suggested Birmingham were in safe hands!

Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino has taken a swipe at Manchester United for convincing Italy Under-17 goalkeeper Pierluigi Gollini to leave the Tuscan outfit for Old Trafford.

As a man united fan I dont care what he says but surely there should be a rule to stop this.

Now then Arsenal would be screwed. I think clubs should be compensated for young talent.

By the way, Nasri is worth 0.57 of an Andy Caroll

Andy Carrol 35m, Rio Ferdinand 30m, Wayne Rooney 25m, Darren Bent 24m, James Milner 20m, Hargreaves and Carrick 18m, Ashley Young 17m, Michael Owen 16m, Phil Jones 16m etc etc etc is this a dream team or scream team?

Andy Carrol 35m, Rio Ferdinand 30m, Wayne Rooney 25m, Darren Bent 24m, James Milner 20m, Hargreaves and Carrick 18m, Ashley Young 17m, Michael Owen 16m, Phil Jones 16m etc etc etc is this a dream team or scream team?

Erm... It depends who plays in goal!

Back
Top Bottom