Football 2011/12 Football Season

Deepdale could do with a lick paint MCLS LOL

Here's an odd motor sport link, Pompey's new owners also own the franchise for the WRC.

13.3 million pounds compensation, lol we haven't spent that on all our signings and that is just for this coach........Abramovich is off his rocker.

I wonder what Liverpool fans say now that they are officially the second best side in England (and dropping), I must say they can pinch our crud and piss poor attitudes for 35m any day of the week.

The thing that annoys me the most is the crowd songs by liverpool faithfull........all I here is LIVER...POOOL over and over again, bores to the core of my sanity.

I like how Liverpool are always linked with our targets, and when they don't sign them, the fans are like....he was a crappy player we are not aiming for mid table....scousers need to know that they are only the 6th or 7th best side in England and soon to be shunted lower.

Recent links to the toon.

Matuidi - St Ettiene and Mevlut Erding according to the agent (same guy) claims they are very keen despite interest from the gooners and Reds. If they sign then we will have raided the best of Lige 1 players with Yohann Cabaye and Sylvain Marvaeux recent additions.

I just hope that it doesn't mean selling Enrique and Barton to make up some dividend as according to the last annual report we were pretty green in the books before the Carrol fat pay check arrived.

I dunno, I think Liverpool will be title challengers this season, if they carry on with the form they have shown since Daglish became manager they could win the league.

I dunno, I think Liverpool will be title challengers this season, if they carry on with the form they have shown since Daglish became manager they could win the league.

That bubble burst at the end of the season with 2 straight defeats.

2 defeats a season does not make

It was the manner of the defeats, the LP faithful were dreaming of a 5th place until the wheels well and truely came off. It is really just the poor attitude of the fans that leave a bad taste in my mouth. They still pander on about being the best side in England.

Never knew this part of the website existed.

Hey Guys i'm a Middlesbrough fan and think we'll have a good season this year. Maybe not pushing for Promotion but hopefully we'll be in the running for the play-offs. Hopefully we'll hold onto a few of our kids like Rhys Williams and Joe Bennett over the summer.

August the 6th here we come :).

I knew I had a reason to like Middlesborough, paying us £1.5 million just to loan St.ledger for a couple of months ;)

Haha - yeah worst bit of business we'd done that season. But we're known for that you only have to look at the £12M we wasted on Afonso Alves (a guy that the board brought not Southgate). TBH i think Southgate got alot of unfair stick from the fans and believe he never had control of transferring players in and out of the club.

Reason two is being the team to finally give our boardroom the backbone to finally sack that waste of space Ferguson after the 3-1 loss in December.

I must say I think we can go from strength to strength in the upcoming season, probably sign 2-3 new players in addition to what we got though I would love for Jose Enrique and Barton to jot down for longer terms. The other nice thing is that it is all well within the green which is the way to go as a midfield team.

Back
Top Bottom