Announcement 💥 Software upgrade

Should there be reactions with negative values?

• 👍 Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • 👎 No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Having used it today, I can confirm it’s really easy to use, I used the link that was / is at the top of the thread for the Belgian PQR, and I downloaded the app. If I can do it anyone can. :D
And. ...For everyone watching the highlights later in the day there is a live delayed chat. So you can chat with everyone watching later in the day. Pure, dead brilliant.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
ill be signing up because ill loved the chat when I was able, but rarely can participate as I work sunday afternoons so flyaways at start & end

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
You may have noticed some (mostly cosmetic) changes.

I will be tweaking and updating things on an ongoing basis over the next few weeks/months.

I'm basically shit at styling though :D , so if there is a specific change you don't like, please feel free to say.

Angel

🧸
Contributor
Just a quick comment, I did like the featured threads, they made this place stand to me when I joined. I guess it's not possible to do that now, but I thought I'd just mention it.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Thanks Angel.

That was actually an add-on I wrote myself, but it was only compatible with version 1 of XF (the forum software we use).

I am toying with the idea of writing a new add-on but it's a lot of work (i.e. hundreds of hours of coding) so not sure if I want to commit to that yet.

There are third party add-ons available for XF2 which do basically the same thing, but I don't want to be reliant on third party code as it can cause issues with upgrading the core software in the future.

Angel

🧸
Contributor
Don't worry about it if it's that much work Brogan, I had no clue what was involved and obviously you don't necessarily want to have to do all that. I just thought I'd mention it is all. This place is still somewhere I enjoy being, it's the people as much as the way it looks that make it what it is.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
you know what very nice. although the 1st loading bit font before transformed to what we have. i thought it was Victorian & we been talking very proper. saying how jose frolian Gonzalez is unlucky & with a full season in right car can be world champion ;)

Top Bottom