You Bet! - The official thread

It's a circular reference McZiderRed it cannot be resolved, you may as well ask If I invented the time machine and then I went back and killed my mum before I was born, the problem then is you wouldn't be around to invent the time machine so you wouldn't beable to kill your mum...

If you carry on down this path your head will explode trust me, because that is exactly what happened to me and is the very reason why I'm what I am like now, I have no head...:twisted:

Did you not read my security notice?

Last edited:
And finally, here are the odds for the Singapore GP.

Joining the usual winner and pole sitter, this time we have first car to retire. This will be the first car to go out after the race has started and not before the lights are out.

As you can see, the bookies a looking at a two horse race for Singapore so there is some superb money to be made on those outside bets.

Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• Latest odds.doc
    39 KB · Views: 152
I think it will be a wet qualifying, so that will mess it up. But I've blown my last 5.2 Brogans, can I also bet on me being the next to leave because of lack of funds?
:(

A reminder to all that bets close at 23.59 (UK time) tonight.

Fenderman are you betting this time? ;)

To those of you who haven't placed a bet yet, you are reminded that this will be your last opportunity to play before you are dropped from the game and get to keep your 10 Brogans.

Nice try Titch but no.

Josh, I've PM'd you the odds. The formatting is the best I can do. If you place a bet I'll check you've used the correct odds for each one and confirm it with you.

Don't forget, you can place up to three bets in any combination you want.

As of this moment there are still at least 11 or 12 people who signed up and have yet to place a bet.

Time is running out people.

Get your bets in.

No more bets please.

Sorry guys, those of you who have missed 3 on the spin are now out of the game. Some players have now gone bust and as posted in previous threads, it's not fair if you sit on the fence and wait until some people have gone out of the game before jumping in to have a go yourselves.

So, good luck to all those whose bets have been registered before the deadline.

I've PM'd you the odds. The formatting is the best I can do.
CAT why don't you simply take a screen snapshot of your word doc and place the screen shot as an image. If you are on a mac, screen snap shot is 'apple' 'shift' '4' or if you use a proper computer download 'lightscreen' its free and very good a doing screen shots that save automatically. (well thats all it does actually) Not everyone can open a .doc

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice Gents,

Due to a terminal failure of my new(ish) laptop I've hold to fall back on my trusty and very reliable XP model from many a year ago.

So my options are somewhat limited. I will take into account all that's been said and try to do better for the next set of odds.

Working through the results as I type this. Plenty of money made by those who backed Vettel to win at what seemed like pretty good odds. Once again the Mercs let the pundits down by failing to take pole. As far as I can see at the moment, no one managed to win on the first car to go out.

Were there any results ? I'm out now, due to having lost everything on my last bet. But who's up there making millions?

Back
Top Bottom