You Bet! - The official thread

Right, Your pm conversation messages should still be open so continue to use them to post your bets.

As always, there are three bets to pick from. Bet on who will take pole, who will win the race and this time on which car will win the race.

Again, you may make a maximum of three bets in total but any combination of the three categories

Good luck all..

Last edited:
LOL No Jen that is a trait only the young seem to think is beneficial, indeed my credit rating has taken a hit purely because I refuse to own a credit card, if I haven't got the funds in my bank to buy it, then I won't buy it, it's as simple as that, I'm not going to put food on the fat cats table through my own want, I'll save up and buy it without them dipping their grubby little paws in to my wallet, thank you very much.

Last edited:
no more bets please.

A quieter round this weekend with fewer people risking their Brogans.

Some of the original sign ups have yet to even place a bet so they'll have one more chance at the next race before being dropped from the list. No fence sitting here please.

Good luck to everyone who placed a bet.

As I'm not going away next week and I'm starting to get over feeling poorly, the results will be out on Monday this time and you won't have to wait.

Regards C_A_T

Back
Top Bottom