You Bet! - The official thread

The results are being compiled and will be posted this evening.

The big money mostly went into backing Lewis on taking the top step so there will be some tears for those who placed that bet.

Ha, ha, ha!!!

That was such a good round! Wow, am I should be in the money. *

See you all soon...

* If only I'd placed a bet, you'd be sooooo sorry....... :rolleyes:

Ok team, the scores ond the doors after the Italian GP is as follows

1) teabagyokel - 25.37 Brogans
2) Greenlantern101 - 17 Brogans
3) Sh4dow85 - 16 Brogans
4) Jos the Boss - 13 Brogans
5) tooncheese - 12 Brogans
6) Jen - 11.60 Brogans
7) GeoffP - 11.50 Brogans
8) tonyw151 - 11 Brogans
9) Bushi - 9.81 Brogans
10) gethinceri - 8.50 Brogans
11) Josh - 8 Brogans
12) McZiderRed - 7 Brogans
13) Titch - 5.2 Brogans
14) mjo - 5 Brogans
14) Mephistopheles - 5 Brogans
14) RasputinLives - 5 Brogans

Out

soccerman17 - Bust

The bets placed:

Jen - Hamilton pole, Alonso win, Vettel pole
mjo - Ferrari win, Hamilton pole
Greenlantern - Vettel win, Hamilton pole
tonyw151 - Hamilton pole, Hamilton Win, Vettel win
tooncheese - Hamilton pole
GeoffP - Vettel win, Alonso pole, Mclaren win
Mephistopheles - Hamilton to win
Teabagyokel - Vettel to win, Grosjean to win
Soccerman17 - Mercedes to win
Titch - Alonso pole, Mercedes to win.

So, the first player has bust out, sorry soccerman17. In other news the leader after round 1 (tooncheese) has fallen away slighly after suffering, as many others did, from Hamilton failing to take pole position.

The highest climber this week being Teabagyokel who takes over the top spot with a handy win on a Vettel victory.

For those players yet to bet, you guys have missed two rounds. Next time out will be your last chance to join in before you are removed from the list.

Good luck to all who play and the next set of odds will be posted in due course.

Last edited:
I'm still playing but I haven't made any bets cos I was away and couldn't see the odds file on my mobile!

I want this bet; Who will lose their brogans - me, odds - evens, amount - all my brogans. :snacks:

All I need to do then, is place a bet of all my brogans when the odds are posted and I'm sure to win... :chuffed:

So what you're saying is, you want to bet that you will lose all your Brogans?

If you win that bet you don't win the bet so you can't lose your Brogans but then if you don't win the bet you lose your Brogans and that means you win the bet and you win your Brogans which means you don't win the bet which means you lose you Brogans aggggghhhhhhh it's a loop help !!!

I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, I've lost therefore I've won, ... :ermmm:

** Walks away quietly and quickly. ** :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom