Caption Competition  XV

Cap Comp XV - which is better? There's only one way to find out...

• Stefan F1 - small scale operation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clip the Apex founder updates website whilst watching Toyota test session on his his new Super Wide

• "Look at my new toy, Ota!"

• While the designer ponders on a new colour scheme, Lotus F1's Mike Gascoyne confirms that the team’s

• Designer furious at Toyota pulling out of F1 - "Man, I just finished it!"

• Lack of staff explains Toyota's poor performances!

• Will the last man out of the Toyota factory please turn the lights off, log off the computer and han

• My God !!! If I put that there, drop that in there and twist that around that way.... That's got to

• "So, Zoran, why did you buy this?

• Man : "Captain, an unknown vessel has been located on our radar systems." Jean luc Picard

• Excitement grows as the new Starlet nears completion...

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
I've gone for a picture that is not necessarily funny but I hope you guys can enliven it!

My entry: Stefan F1 - small scale operation!

Attachments

• thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 255
Clip the Apex founder updates website whilst watching Toyota test session on his his new Super Wide Screen TV.

Then cook at regulo 4 for 27 hours. Don't rush it, we don't want any half baked cars out there..

While the designer ponders on a new colour scheme, Lotus F1's Mike Gascoyne confirms that the team’s car is on schedule to be ready for the test at Jerez.

Designer furious at Toyota pulling out of F1 - "Man, I just finished it!"

or

Lack of staff explains Toyota's poor performances!

Will the last man out of the Toyota factory please turn the lights off, log off the computer and hand the keys to Bernie Ecclestone.

My God !!! If I put that there, drop that in there and twist that around that way.... That's got to be worth two seconds a lap, I've done it.... Guys? Guys? Oh Bugger.

Man : "Captain, an unknown vessel has been located on our radar systems."
Jean luc Picard : "Thank you Mr. Data. On screen!!"

Back
Top Bottom