Caption Competition  XI

Jump to it

• Massa fears the worst after noticing where Alonso has moved the champagne bottle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After rubbing the bottle shaped lamp, Phillipe and Fernando are amazed that the genie has been repla

• Spiderman's new suit gets mixed reaction.

• Michael gets a round of applause after catching the cork between his bum cheeks. It didn't half stin

• Massa looks on wondering.... "has Shuey dropped a B***ock?".....

• Alonso - "I tell you what, those new fangled F1 corks are bloody massive!"

• In the competition to avoid driving for Ferrari in 2010, there is one delighted winner!

• Charades was going really well, until Michael pulled out his Douglas Bader impression.....

• Massa : "Is.. Is he standing on something? Something invisible? I wish I knew magic like Michae

• Massa cannot believe suited guy's cream trousers.

• Felipe experiences a moment of guilt about moving the bottle

• Alonso : "OMG. What's Michael had done ?" Massa : "Apparently Max prefers dwarfs!&quo

• "you're not singing, you're not singing, you're not singing any more, you're not singing any mo

• Alonso: "I can see a shape there... Is that a 'cloaked' Bernie, supporting Michael?" Massa

• Total voters

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
Massa fears the worst after noticing where Alonso has moved the champagne bottle.

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
After rubbing the bottle shaped lamp, Phillipe and Fernando are amazed that the genie has been replaced with a demon and look to see what went wrong...

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Michael gets a round of applause after catching the cork between his bum cheeks. It didn't half sting though.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
cider_and_toast said:
Michael gets a round of applause after catching the cork between his bum cheeks. It didn't half sting though.
ROFL

[comic book guy]Funniest. Caption. Ever.[/comic book guy]

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
Alonso: "Felipe, what happened to Mike's lower legs, mate?

Massa: "He lost them to Bernie at poker"

Amdathlonuk

Somewhat related.........
Contributor
Charades was going really well, until Michael pulled out his Douglas Bader impression.....

Enja

isn't dead.
Valued Member
Massa : "Is.. Is he standing on something? Something invisible? I wish I knew magic like Michael.."
Alonso : "Hey, wait a minute... Are those my six tenths??

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Enja said:
Massa : "Is.. Is he standing on something? Something invisible? I wish I knew magic like Michael.."
Alonso : "Hey, wait a minute... Are those my six tenths??
Its funny, because that was at France 2006 where the six-tenths finally disappeared!

Top Bottom