Caption Competition  XI

Jump to it

• Massa fears the worst after noticing where Alonso has moved the champagne bottle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After rubbing the bottle shaped lamp, Phillipe and Fernando are amazed that the genie has been repla

• Spiderman's new suit gets mixed reaction.

• Michael gets a round of applause after catching the cork between his bum cheeks. It didn't half stin

• Massa looks on wondering.... "has Shuey dropped a B***ock?".....

• Alonso - "I tell you what, those new fangled F1 corks are bloody massive!"

• In the competition to avoid driving for Ferrari in 2010, there is one delighted winner!

• Charades was going really well, until Michael pulled out his Douglas Bader impression.....

• Massa : "Is.. Is he standing on something? Something invisible? I wish I knew magic like Michae

• Massa cannot believe suited guy's cream trousers.

• Felipe experiences a moment of guilt about moving the bottle

• Alonso : "OMG. What's Michael had done ?" Massa : "Apparently Max prefers dwarfs!&quo

• "you're not singing, you're not singing, you're not singing any more, you're not singing any mo

• Alonso: "I can see a shape there... Is that a 'cloaked' Bernie, supporting Michael?" Massa

• Total voters

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
What you've all been waiting for ;)

Attachments

• jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 355
After rubbing the bottle shaped lamp, Phillipe and Fernando are amazed that the genie has been replaced with a demon and look to see what went wrong...

Michael gets a round of applause after catching the cork between his bum cheeks. It didn't half sting though.

cider_and_toast said:
Michael gets a round of applause after catching the cork between his bum cheeks. It didn't half sting though.
ROFL

[comic book guy]Funniest. Caption. Ever.[/comic book guy]

Massa : "Is.. Is he standing on something? Something invisible? I wish I knew magic like Michael.."
Alonso : "Hey, wait a minute... Are those my six tenths??

Enja said:
Massa : "Is.. Is he standing on something? Something invisible? I wish I knew magic like Michael.."
Alonso : "Hey, wait a minute... Are those my six tenths??

Its funny, because that was at France 2006 where the six-tenths finally disappeared!

Back
Top Bottom