Pre-Season Winter testing : 2014 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the media cover a handful of cars that will never be used again goimg round a circuit in a politically questionable country in the middle of december? What could possibly happen that would justify them diverting resources from all things xmas to cover it? Bob all thats what.

I'm barely interested myself and I love F1.

At least it wasn't Lewis driving as half the people on here would be ranting about the shit tyres putting their main man in danger and the other half would be telling us it was all his fault 'cos he's a shit driver.

Pirellis statement

The tyre tests in Bahrain regarded a number of prototypes (liable to explode), which were completely innovative(they explode) in terms of (exploding)structure and (exploding)compounds, with the aim of developing the most suitable solutions(ones that don't explode) for the next season.

This morning Nico Rosberg's Mercedes was fitted with one of these (exploding)prototypes, a tyre which had only been tested in the (explosives)laboratory and which will not be proposed again(because it exploded).

Thus, the safety of the tyres(which exploded) which will be supplied for the next Championship is not in question(NOT Mega L0LZ).'

The (exploding near death)accident which happened to Rosberg's (mangled) car is being investigated and the findings(A tyre exploded) will be communicated to the FIA (who will shred it)and the teams(who will file it under future law suits)

I am absolutely :bored: stupid with the excuses Pirelli come out with for their exploding product, we wouldn't have even heard about it Rosberg hadn't tweeted that he to reach for the extra toilet paper when it happened and then took the tweet down again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom