Vettel to leave Red Bull?

FB

Renault had the best turbo engine but their aerodynamics were poor compared to the ground effect cars until they finally found the sweet spot

It is a naturally occurring amino acid which in the right quantities is good for the body, it was first found in bulls but the stuff in the energy drink is all artificially produced.

Il_leone my point was that from the British GP in 1977 to end end of the 1980 season only Renault were using a turbo engine. Ferrari ran their turbo car in practice for the Italian GP in 1980 and then used the bus that was the 126C from the start of '81. The Brabham BMW was shown at the British GP in 1981 but I don't think they even ran it in practice until 1982.

Bushi

I can tell you that having drank both a can of 250ml Red Bull and a cup of coffee.. definitely the Red Bull is the one that gives you wings although after one can I don;t want to be having another one

FB Yes being the only turbo engine around then which apparently no one took advantage of the regulations until ground effect pretty much got banned and the shift was to turbos

Prior to all the pointless in car radio we now all have to suffer the only moaning we ever heard was pre or post race. Do us a favour Bernie and stop playing the in car stuff to us please.

Back
Top Bottom